Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: i was born in croydon london

You've Earned a Custom Title! frankiemc's Avatar

i was born in croydon london

even though I dont remember nothing about it I was born in Croydon London at one of the best hospitals. ive lived in London b4 its rough and dangerous so I ended up in Lancashire then came down to Glastonbury. Glastonbury is shit too because theres a lot of crime. hippies and weird people about. I studied art and games at school, I was good at English and science not good at maths though. I was the best footballer. I listened to music at an early age played the playstation console and bought the best game ive ever played metal gear solid. I studied the game and was inspired. I thought maby one day this Is something id like to do be a game designer. I got addicted to drugs as a teenager I started smoking at the age of 18. tried it out in school though at age 15. I liked wrestling as a teenager I was very depressed when I found out chris benoit died. he was a hero in my eyes. learned how to wrestle and taught myself kerate.

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: i was born in croydon london

k...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-2

i laughed @ kerate

sounds like that redneck guy who thought he was a ninja

- - - Updated - - -

WordPerfect

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

I would correct you, and say that you are not good at English. And I would then go on to say that you fancy wrestling with teenagers while you're on drug does not surprise anybody, Francis.

Sites Worst Battler EyeDealIstic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    I would correct you, and say that you are not good at English. And I would then go on to say that you fancy wrestling with teenagers while you're on drug does not surprise anybody, Francis.
    Nude ones, of the male variety.
    What is high- My battle loss record & my blood pressure.
    What's not high- my win record or me.

Enjoy the rest of your day.