User Tag List

Page 22 of 523 FirstFirst ... 12 21 22 23 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast
Showing results 316 to 330 of 7832

Thread: LLL Chat (New Season)

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: LLL Chat (New Season)

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Spit View Post
    Yo Wux can I request the 100 wins medal, the majority of my wins come from LLL not FL so it's not registering them as "wins"
    Love when mods dont update records after the season. Request it again and i can approve it

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Just SMOD me again and I will help you, Spree.

Don’t know why I was ever removed, tbh. Who ever made that decision is an absolute FAGGOT MORON.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Because you ghost completely within the week of being smod. I’ll smod you though think when dagel and Dia teamed up they got rid of everyone

Battle Record
    86-54

Smod’d

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Lay Doubt, $pit what’s good?
    What up bro, how have you been? Good to see your name

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Smod’d
    Yo Kill, can I request the 100 win award, my wins in LLL (from Jr. to regular) greatly exceed 100. I know it's typically an FL stat but seems silly I don't have that medal.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Smod’d
    Since I've got you here can you go ahead and make @For Battling site owner?

It wasn’t like that who ever asked to still be mod got modded again like kill spree but admin lot of people I cleaned the staff list then put on who ever wanted to stay when we did that the site was dead and we was the only people on it

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Because you ghost completely within the week of being smod. I’ll smod you though think when dagel and Dia teamed up they got rid of everyone
    I actually modded him after someone removed him and then after I stepped down he was removed again. Despite what he thinks of me I've always thought he's a cool dude and a reliable mod.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    86-54

He good at mod

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Spit View Post
    What up bro, how have you been? Good to see your name

- - - Updated - - -

Yo Kill, can I request the 100 win award, my wins in LLL (from Jr. to regular) greatly exceed 100. I know it's typically an FL stat but seems silly I don't have that medal.
    Yup

Battle Record
    34-10

I also modded a lot of people when I was admin. Wanted an active and reliable staff.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I remember taking kill spree off because he was the only active admin and I came back and see a thread that says fuck this site join nc figured it would be detrimental for an admin to do that when we trying to bring it back told him and put him back in I took the site over basically cuz no one else was around to stop me and it needed done or just kill the shit now we back in that same position never trust an audio guy or someone like that to run the site cuz there in it for them self and will try to take people off for their own shit then you got them mf taking credit for people like loose logic when he’s been around longer than all of them
    Last edited by 3viction; October 10th, 2023 at 01:10 PM

If I didn’t inform the other admins and just did a hostile takeover they never would have knew my mistake was telling them when I did something should have just did it and let them stay out of it since I had all the power figured telling them first was the right thing to do certain someone came waltsin back in when he seen shit active despite not being here in several years and fucked everything up I was in the process of reviving front lines and said fuck it and deleted my shit I’m not dealing with that drama shit
    Last edited by 3viction; October 10th, 2023 at 01:38 PM

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Here come the band camp stories.

Battle Record
    34-10

I'm going to the concessions, want anything?