Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 34 of 34

Thread: people modding their own battles.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: people modding their own battles.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicc View Post
    I don't have an issue nor am causing issues. I was the one to tag @fresh in here so he can defend himself you fucking idiot. I personally think fresh is doing a damn good job in FL.

Fresh, get used to the hate kid. As words stated, being a mod is going to make a lot of people hate on you regardless...
    Yeah I just have to learn from the mistakes I made in this thread.

1 of those being paying any mind to this @Dia fool

Stranger

@Dia - why do you care so much? Let it be, tho.
    idgaf about fresh, I just think mods shouldn't mod their own battle at all, I forget who but I used to get shit for modding my own battles on RE and MF and a few other places, i later seen the point in that tho, t hey say votes / posts will not be deleted to avoid conspiracy claims, when u can say the same thing about mods modding their own shit tho, I just used fresh as an example tho, and I wouldn't of mentioned his name if he didn't get offended.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Word..

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

I don't have an issue nor am causing issues. I was the one to tag @fresh in here so he can defend himself you fucking idiot. I personally think fresh is doing a damn good job in FL.

Fresh, get used to the hate kid. As words stated, being a mod is going to make a lot of people hate on you regardless...
    Word.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.